I'd like to tell you about a stamp club that I belong to online. The club is called Stamporama.com and is accessible at that address. To get full access to the site you have to become a member, but there are no fees. Membership is completely free. As a visitor you can go to the Auction area and view the lots that are currently being sold. To bid, you have to become a member.
I'm a relatively inexperience stamp collector, even though I'm 52 years old, I've only been actively collecting again (after 30 years) for the last 12 months. As such, I really appreciate, and take advantage of the experienced stamp collectors that can by found in the discussion area. I particularly enjoy the auctions. I don't have a huge amount of money to spend, and I find I can often pickup some really interesting (and often quite valuable) stamp at very reasonable prices.
I hope to see you on the site soon. Take a look for yourself at www.stamporama.com.
Regards ... Tim.
No comments:
Post a Comment